Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quesadilla burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quesadilla Burger is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Quesadilla Burger is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have quesadilla burger using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quesadilla Burger:
- Get 1 Ground beef
- Get 1 box of Lipton onion soup
- Take 1 dash Season salt
- Prepare 1 packages Of tortillas
- Get 1 Bottle of thousand island dressing
- Prepare 1 medium Tomato
- Prepare 1 unit Handful of lettuce
- Get 1 slice Of cheese
Instructions to make Quesadilla Burger:
- Season ground beef and add one pack of onion soup. Then, make patty as big as you'd like
- Put patties in the oven for 30-45 minutes (after halfway done poke holes in the middle of each one and put back in the oven)
- When patty is done take out & place slice of cheese on the patty immediately so cheese can melt on warm patty.
- Place the tortilla in the oven and bake for 5 minutes on each side. I let mine stay in for 10 minutes on each side bc I love mine crispy.
- Once done baking spread some thousand island on the whole tortilla.
- Then add lettuce to one side
- Cute patty in half and place them side by side on one side of the tortilla. When placing patty side by side place them corner to corner
- Then add your tomato & fold tortilla
- Place whole burger in oven for 3 minutes (you don't really have to, I just do it to make the edges a little more crispy).
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quesadilla burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!