Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken haryali tikka. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken haryali tikka using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Haryali Tikka:
- Take 1 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tablespoon green chilli paste
- Take 1 tbsp Salt
- Get 1 cup yogurt
- Prepare 4 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.Cut into chunks
Instructions to make Chicken Haryali Tikka:
- Add all ingredients in list n merinate it for 2-3 hr.
- Pre heat charcoals.then chiken ki botiyon ko seekh pe piro len and cook on that hot coals..
- Ready to eat.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken haryali tikka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!