Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, agar orange jelly. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have agar orange jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Agar Orange Jelly:
- Take 500 ml Orange Juice
- Get 1 sachet (8 g) Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder’
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier *optional, ‘Grand Marnier’ is an orange-flavoured liquor
- Take 1 can (310 g) Canned Mandarin Segments
Instructions to make Agar Orange Jelly:
- Place Orange Juice, Sugar and Gelling Powder in a saucepan. Mix well, and bring to the boil, stirring well. Once it started boiling, remove from heat.
- Drain the canned Mandarin Segments to remove the syrup.
- Place the Mandarin Segments in glasses, jelly moulds or container. Pour the orange mixture over, and shake a little bit to remove any bubbles around the Mandarin Segments.
- When cool enough, cover with lids or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for a few hours or until completely set.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other superfoods to add. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food agar orange jelly recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!