Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lauki gosht. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lauki Gosht is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Lauki Gosht is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lauki gosht using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Gosht:
- Make ready 350 gm Mutton
- Make ready 300 gm Lauki (bottle gourd)
- Get 3 Onions
- Get 1/4 cup Oil
- Prepare 1/2 cup Dahi (yoghurt)
- Take 1 Tbsp Ginger paste
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Garlic paste
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Red Chilli powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Dhania powder
- Make ready 1 Tsp Salt
- Take 2-3 Green Chillies
- Prepare 3-4 Green Cardamom
- Get 2-3 Cloves
- Make ready 1 Stick Cinnamon
- Take Leaves Few Mint
Instructions to make Lauki Gosht:
- Heat oil in a pot.add sliced onions & fry to golden brown.take out onions from oil & crush them with hands or mortal & pastel (hawan dasta).it will turn into grainy paste like texture. Do not use blender or grinder.beat dahi & mix red chilli,salt,dhania powder in it. Keep aside.
- Add green cardamom, loung, cinnamon in oil.fry a minute.add ginger garlic paste & fry till smell ends.add mutton & fry till it changes colour.add fried onion paste.fry the mutton in it.add 1 cup water,cover & let it cook over medium heat.when mutton is half done& water is absorbed add masala mix in dahi & fry mutton in it till oil seprates.
- Peel & wash lauki.cut length wise into pieces or according to choice. Add lauki pieces in mutton.fry a minute or two.add 1 cup water.let it cook over medium heat till lauki & mutton both are done.adjust curry to your taste.if too thick then add little water & cook till texture becomes smooth.add green chillies and turn off heat. Garnish with mint leaves.serve hot lauki gosht with boil rice or chapati & enjoy with Cookpad.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lauki gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!