Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, salmon avocado salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook salmon avocado salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Avocado Salad:
- Prepare Leaves
- Take 2 salmon oven 20mins 180C
- Prepare 2 avocados
- Take Salt, pepper, olive oil, parsley, 1/2 lemon, balsamic vinaigrett
- Take 1 slice salmon fume
- Prepare Cucumber / courgette
- Prepare Onions (1/4)
Steps to make Salmon Avocado Salad:
- Season salmon with salt pepper parsley. Over 180C for 20mins
- Cut cucumber into thin slices, cut avocado, onions, salmon fume
- Sauce of olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley, balsamic vinaigrette (1 tsp), lemon juice. Heat over quickly
- Put 1/2 sauce on cooked salmon. Mix salmon with everything else. Put the rest sauce and mix
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salmon avocado salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!