Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baklava cheesecake tarts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baklava Cheesecake Tarts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baklava Cheesecake Tarts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baklava cheesecake tarts using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baklava Cheesecake Tarts:
- Get 5 sheets phyllo pastry
- Prepare 4 tbsp melted butter
- Take Filling:
- Get 1 tub cottage cheese (Parmalat)
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup condensed milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp cornflour (Maizena)
- Get Topping:
- Make ready 3/4 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp maple syrup/golden syrup
- Take 1 tbsp water
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
Instructions to make Baklava Cheesecake Tarts:
- For the baskets: Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush each sheet of phyllo pastry with melted butter using a pastry brush. Lay each layer on top of the buttered one until all are used up.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut 12 squares. Separate the layers and rotate each layer slightly so the the corners get staggered. Press into a greased cupcake pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- For the filling: lower oven temperature to 160°C. Whisk all filling ingredients (cottage cheese, egg, sugar, condensed milk, cornflour) together and place one tablespoon of mixture in each phyllo basket. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese filling has set. Remove from oven and let cool.
- For the topping: place all topping ingredients (mixed nuts, maple syrup, water, salt, cinnamon powder) in a non-stick pan over medium heat, allow water to dry a little and a syrup to form. Remove from heat.
- Spoon one tablespoon of nut mixture on top of the cheesecake amd allow to cool until set. Serve immediately.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baklava cheesecake tarts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!