Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 2 carrots
- Take 2 parsnips
- Make ready 1 large leek
- Get 150 g pearl barley
- Prepare 1.5 litres chicken stock (I use the knorr stock pots)
- Get 4-6 chicken thighs/drumsticks
- Get 1 tbsp mustard
- Make ready Fresh flat leaf parsley
Instructions to make Chicken Soup:
- Chop the veg into large chunks and put in a very large saucepan
- Put the chicken, pearl barley, mustard and stock into the saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to simmer and put a lid on the pan. Cook for an hour, stirring every now and then
- After an hour take the chicken pieces out and shred the meat off the bones. Put the meat back into the pan.
- Chop the parsley and stir through the soup before serving.
Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!