Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beetroot rava pudding -chukandar sooji ka halwa – diwali dessert recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beetroot rava pudding -chukandar sooji ka halwa – diwali dessert recipe using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe:
- Get 1 cup Sooji or Semolina
- Prepare 1 medium size Beetroot
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 cups Water
- Get 5 tbsp + 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Ghee
- Make ready 2 tbsp Fennel seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Get 1/2 cup Chopped pistachios
Steps to make Beetroot Rava Pudding -Chukandar Sooji Ka Halwa – Diwali Dessert Recipe:
- Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes and grind with 1/4 cup of water. - Make a smooth puree. It yields 1 cup of beetroot puree. - Heat 5 tbsp of ghee in a deep non-stick kadai and roast sooji till the colour turns brown.
- Boil 1 cup of water in another pan and add boiled beetroot puree, a pinch of salt. Boil water until sugar dissolves completely. - Mix it quickly in roasted sooji mixture and make sure there are no lumps. - Cook for another minute on low flame, stirring continuously.
- Keep on stirring until the whole mixture starts thickening and starts to leave the edge of the kadai. - Add fennel seeds, cardamom powder, salt, remaining 1 tbsp of ghee and mix well. - Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve hot. - Tips: - - Adjust sugar according to your taste.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beetroot rava pudding -chukandar sooji ka halwa – diwali dessert recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!