Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, besan mirchi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Besan mirchi is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Besan mirchi is something that I have loved my entire life.
Besan mirchi is a very tasty Rajasthani dish that is eaten with roti ,it can b preserved in fridge and can be consumed for two or more days. besan ki mirchi sabji is also a popular rajasthani cuisine side dish recipe and is mainly served with dal baati recipe. however in this recipe post i have used the combination of besan and groundnut powder. Let us check the recipe of bharwa mirchi.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook besan mirchi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Besan mirchi:
- Make ready 1/2 cup besan/gram flour
- Prepare 2 Shimla mirchi(capsicum) Chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp saunf (fennel seeds)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Dhaniya(coriander) powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Hing/asafoetida
- Prepare 1 tsp amchoor ( dry mango)powder
- Get 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 5 tsp oil
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Besan mirchi:
- Wash the Shimla mirchi and chopped and keep aside
- In a pan heat the oil put jeera and fennel seeds and hing FRI few seconds and add Shimla mirchi fry for 1 minute and add turmeric powder.
- Then add besan and FRI for 5 minutes in the low flame then add all dry ingredients and mix well and cook for 5 minutes and sprinkle the water and mix well fry for 1 minute more and off the flame…
- Besan Shimla mirch is ready…. So with hot chapati.It's store for two three days..
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food besan mirchi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!