Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 2 chicken breast(rotisserie) chopped up
- Prepare 1 stick unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 small jalapeno(seeded & diced)
- Get 1/2 red bell pepper(seeded and diced)
- Make ready 1 small bushell mushrooms(your choice)
- Get 1 medium shallot(diced)
- Make ready 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup regular milk or half & half
- Take 4 oz cream cheese(softened and room temp)
- Get 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 8 oz pasta(cooked)
- Prepare 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Melt butter in pot, and saute veggies.
- Add milk, broth, cream and cream cheese to pot with sauteed vegetables.
- Add all spices to mixture. Simmer on low 15-20 minutes, stirring so mixture will not burn and all ingredients are well combined.
- Add in chicken and cooked pasta. Stir till all noodles are evenly coated.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!