Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy vegan peanut-butter pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Specifically, it was my vegan chocolate peanut butter oreo pie! A healthy take on classic peanut butter pie without dairy, grains, or added sugar!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy vegan peanut-butter pie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie:
- Take the Chocolate Almond Crust:
- Make ready 2 cups Almond Flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Get For the Peanut butter filling:
- Make ready 1 cup Peanut Butter
- Make ready 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Get 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- Take 1/4 cup Coconut oil
Instructions to make Healthy Vegan Peanut-Butter Pie:
- Preheat the oven 180°C (350°F). Using a pastry brush, brush some melted coconut oil all over a 9-inch round pie pan with removable bottom (this makes it easier to unmold the crust especially if you bake it!). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, melted coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Use your hands to knead the ingredients together for about 90 seconds. Squeeze well all ingredients to bring them in contact and create a sticky pie dough. You don't have to form a ball as it's a press in crust but make sure the dough is consistent and sticky.
- Bring the dough into the pan and press in the dough to cover the entire pan. Make sure you don't leave holes or it will crack in those areas when baked. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. I recommend you watch my recipe video below to see my technique to get the crust pretty in a second.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes at 180°C or freeze for 10 minutes if you prefer your pie raw. Meanwhile prepare the peanut butter filling.
- In a blender, add all the peanut butter filling ingredient. Blend on high speed until it forms a thick sticky paste. If it is too thick and hard to blend, add a splash more coconut milk up to 1/4 cup. Always blend between each addition.
- If you bake the crust, remove pie from the oven and cool down for 15 minutes in the pan then push the removable bottom to release the pie crust easily. You may have to loosen the sides of the crust with the tip of a sharp knife to make sure it unmold without breaking on the sides.
- When the crust is at room temperature, pour the peanut butter filling into the pie crust. If you freeze the crust to make a no bake peanut butter pie, simply take the pie out of freezer and pour the filling immediately, that is ok if the crust is very cold.
- Spread evenly the peanut butter filling onto the pie crust. - Refrigerate 30 minutes then decorate with pieces of vegan dark chocolate and drizzle of fresh peanut butter and melted dark chocolate
You need to have some superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
I've made a vegan peanut butter pie before you know. Specifically, it was my vegan chocolate peanut butter oreo pie! And that was a VERY good pie. A healthy take on classic peanut butter pie without dairy, grains, or added sugar! This Vegan Peanut Butter Pie is just as rich and sweet as the original If you've been a long time reader, I am sure you've heard me mention my grandma's famous Peanut Butter Pie. This peanut butter pie is the perfect dessert packed with fiber and protein! Peanut butter lovers rejoice - this peanut butter pie is the perfect dessert! It's also packed with fiber and protein, making it healthy enough to eat for breakfast if you're feeling like a rebel! This super easy vegan peanut butter mousse pie recipe is made with a healthy gluten-free almond oat chocolate crust but it's as delicious as the traditional version with Oreo cookies! The creamy peanut mousse filling is naturally sweetened, and topped with a rich chocolate ganache, making this pie to. Pour filling over crust and pop in the freezer to chill. Once it's fairly chilled and slighty. You are here: Home » All Healthy Vegan Recipes » Popular Vegan Recipes » Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse Pie. There's not much to say except THIS VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE PIE IS TO DIE FOR! Seriously, after having the first bite I died, went to heaven, then stumbled back down. This Vegan Peanut Butter Pie is great for peanut butter lovers, it is gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free. rich and creamy. The perfect no-bake peanut butter pie recipe that is so easy to prepare. My hubby loves peanut, peanut butter and basically anything with a peanut flavor! I decided to bake a no-bake treat. This Vegan Peanut Butter Pie is amazingly delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy vegan peanut-butter pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!