Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Make ready 2 Chicken Breasts : Boneless skinless
- Prepare Cajun spice
- Make ready - 3 cloves Garlic
- Prepare chicken broth
- Take 4 tomatoes -
- Prepare Cream
- Get cheeses goat cheese Freshly grated
- Make ready Salt Pepper ,
- Make ready olive oil
- Take Butter
- Prepare Fettucine
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Can you feel the calories already? :) Preheat the oven to 350F
- Lets start with the chicken. After rinsing it, pat dry with a paper towel. Place it between two sheets of plastic wrap and gently pound it to flatten to about 1/4 inch thickness. Once done, sprinkle loads of the cajun spice. Make sure its nicely coated
- Heat a tbsp of butter and a tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sear the chicken on one side until brown, flip it over and do the same. Should take 3-5mins. Once brown on both sides, transfer to a baking sheet and bake until the chicken is well cooked. Leave the left over brown bits in the skillet, we will need it shortly
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the fettucine according to the package directions
- Next slice the tomatoes length wise and mince the garlic - about 3 cloves should be good
- Reheat the skillet over medium high heat. Pour in the stock to deglaze the pan.Use a whisk for this step to get all the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Next add the tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir and allow the mixture to lightly caramelise. I smashed the tomatoes with the spoon
- While this is happening, the chicken should be done. Once it has cooled a little, slice it lengthwise,or into smaller pieces if you like
- Back to the skillet! Reduce the heat to low and pour in the cream (eye ball the amount). Add a little bit more butter :) and continue to stir the cream mixture as it simmers
- For the final and best part…. THE CHEESE… add all your favourite kinds. Pour the cooked fettucines into the sauce. Toss the chicken on top and toss the pasta and chicken in the sauce until everything is well coated… Season with salt/pepper if needed
- If you don't want to go through the whole cheese buying and grating process, buy a jar of alfredo sauce and use it instead!
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!