Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hara bhara kebabs (kababs)& fresh salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hara bhara kebabs (kababs)& fresh salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD:
- Get 2 Potato boiled
- Make ready 1/4 cup Boiled Peas
- Make ready 1 cup Spinach leaves (blanched & pureed)
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger/Garli/Green Chilli paste
- Take To taste Garam Masala
- Prepare 2 tbsp Roasted Besan
- Get 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (amchoor)
- Get To taste Salt
- Take As needed Oil
- Take As needed Coriander leaves
Instructions to make HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD:
- Heat a pan with a tsp of oil. Add the ginger/garlic/green chilli paste. Saute for a minute and add the spinach puree and peas. Let it dry up a little bit and then add the mashed potatoes and spice powders, coriander leaves and salt. Mix everything well. Add the roasted gram flour and mix again to a dough. Switch off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Grease your palms and take a small portion of the mixture and give a flat shape.ake all the kababs and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with little oil and place the kababs on it. Cook on low flame until both sides get roasted nicely crisp. Serve hot with green chutney.
- For fresh salad Mix a tbsp of olive oil with a tbsp of lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Give it a good stir and add fresh veggies of your choice. I have used baby spinach, small tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. Hara Bhara Kebab is a quick and easy vegetarian kebab made with spinach and green peas and perked with authentic Indian spices. Hara bhara kabab is a potato, spinach and green peas patties usually made for starters or tea time snacks. Few months back during India trip my brother in law was casually telling me that my co-sister is good in making this hara bhara kebabs. Though is a doctor by profession ,she is a very good cook too. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs. Hara Bhara Kababs are derived from northern India. Some recipes call for maida, but you can use gram flour instead of maida. Add the bread crumbs and salt. This helps in binding the hara bhara kabab. Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Hara Bhara Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Hara Bhara Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. Bake till golden brown from both sides, flipping the kebabs once mid way. Here's a nutritious, tempting snack recipe. Add this to the potatoes mixture and make kababs of long shape. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry all kababs in it until they turn golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hara bhara kebabs (kababs)& fresh salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!