Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, asparagus in spicy peanut dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Asparagus in Spicy Peanut Dressing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Asparagus in Spicy Peanut Dressing is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asparagus in spicy peanut dressing using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus in Spicy Peanut Dressing:
- Get 1 Bunch/225 Grams Asparagus
- Get 1 Small box/100 Grams Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- Prepare 10 Tablespoons Roasted Peanuts (Crushed)
- Make ready 4 Tablespoons Chopped Garlic
- Take 2 Green chilies (Slitted)
- Get 2 Tablespoons Dark Soya Sauce
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons Browns Sugar
- Take 2 Tablespoons/Half Lemon Juice
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon/One Lemon Zest
Instructions to make Asparagus in Spicy Peanut Dressing:
- Wash the Asparagus, Green Chilies & Cherry Tomatoes.
- Cut off & discard the hard parts of the Asparagus.
- Cut the Cherry Tomatoes into halves. Chop the Green Chilies.
- Heat oil in a medium Nonstick Pan.
- Add the chopped garlic.
- As garlic begins to colour, add in all other ingredients.
- Splash 100 ml water. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes over low heat. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve hot!
- Alternatively, you may cook this in a Microwave Oven.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large Microwave Safe glass/ceramic dish.
- Cover with Microwave Safe Lid or vented Plastic Wrap.
- Place the bowl in the Microwave Oven.
- Select Power Level 8 (P8). - Cook for 3.5 minutes or until tender.
- Take out. Stir well. Adjust seasoning.
- Enjoy hot.
- Note: Cooking Time depends upon the Cooking Power/Wattage of the Microwave Oven - Mine is 1200 Watts.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food asparagus in spicy peanut dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!