Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shredded beef flautas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Beef Flautas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shredded Beef Flautas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Shredded Beef Flautas recipe: Try this Shredded Beef Flautas recipe, or contribute your own. Here is a quick, easy and delicious option to make over leftover pot roast! The flauta is the flour tortilla cousin of the taquito.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shredded beef flautas using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Beef Flautas:
- Prepare 2 lb Beef Chuck Roast (cut in 4)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- Take 1 Medium Spanish Onion(quartered)
- Prepare 5 clove Garlic(crushed)
- Take 4 Jalapeños(diced)
- Take 1 lb Tomatillos(quartered)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Cilantro
- Get 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Get 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
- Get 1 juice of lime
- Take 12 Flour Tortillas (or corn)
- Make ready 1 cup Canola Oil(for frying)
- Get 2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Get 4 cup Water
- Get Topping
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- Make ready 1 cup Sour Cream
- Make ready 1 Shredded Lettuce
Scoop out the beef, and on a large plate, shred it using two forks. Stack the flour tortillas, and wrap. Amount of fat in Don Miquel, Shredded Beef Flautas: Total Fat. How much cholesterol is in Don Miquel, Shredded Beef Flautas?
Instructions to make Shredded Beef Flautas:
- Put 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil in large pot on medium heat. Add beef chuck pieces and brown on both sides.
- Add onions, garlic, tomatillos, jalapeños, cumin and cilantro. And 4 cups of water. With salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef from pot, shred and toss with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas in a paper towel in microwave for about one minute or until soft.
- Place 2 tablespoons of meat and 1 tablespoon of cheese on a tortilla and roll it up. And repeat until tortillas and meat are finished.
- Heat 1 cup of Canola oil in a large skillet till hot but not smoking. About 350°.
- Gently place Flautas in the oil seam side down. Cook on each side until golden brown if using flour tortillas or until crispy if using corn tortillas. About 1 min on each side.
- Serve immediately with Toppings. (Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream) and enjoy. (Works well with refried beans and rice on the side)
Feel free to switch up the ingredients and add shredded chicken or pulled pork instead of beef, or use flour tortillas instead of. My Crispy Beef Flautas are made with shredded beef chuck roast thats been simmered with spices, chiles and tomatillos, then rolled inside a flour tortilla that is deep fried to a crispy snack. Cooking shredded beef taquitos / flautas easy rolled TACO recipe for How To Make Chicken Flautas-Mexican Food Recipes-No Toothpick Rolled Tacos/Taquitos Подробнее. Beef flautas are a Tex-Mex taco where tortillas are stuffed, rolled, then fried.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shredded beef flautas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!