Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, thea's fat bombs (keto). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have thea's fat bombs (keto) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thea's Fat Bombs (Keto):
- Take 1/2 cup almond butter
- Get 1/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened
- Prepare 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Prepare 2 packets Stevia (not raw) or sweeten to taste
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
Steps to make Thea's Fat Bombs (Keto):
- Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Prepare a mini-muffin pan with liners.
- Carefully spoon the bomb mixture into the liners.
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Store these in the freezer to keep coconut oil solidified.
- Nutrition: Net Carbs - 1; Total Carbs - 3; Fat - 9g; Protine - 2g; Calories - 93; Glycemic Load: 0.2
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thea's fat bombs (keto) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!