Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, nestum® prawn fritters. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nestum® prawn fritters using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make NESTUM® Prawn Fritters:
- Get 170 g plain flour
- Get 1 level tsp baking powder
- Prepare 30 g NESTUM® All Family Cereal Original
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 5 stalks (around 30 g) Chinese chives - cut into 2 cm lengths
- Take 200 g medium-size shelled prawns
- Make ready 180 ml water
- Get oil for frying
- Get Chilli Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 cup MAGGI® chilli sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp natural white vinegar
- Make ready 2 tbsp hot water
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic - finely chopped
Steps to make NESTUM® Prawn Fritters:
- Sift flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl. Stir in NESTUM®, salt and chives. Add water and stir together to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a saucepan to a depth of 4 cm – over medium heat. Heat a ladle in the oil for 3 – 5 minutes before spooning batter into the ladle, ¾ full. Top with a prawn and immediately immerse ladle in the hot oil. Wait for fritter to form a crust before easing it out with the tip of a knife. Let fritter continue frying in the hot oil till golden brown. Remove and drain in a wire basket.
- Serve warm, accompanied with chilli sauce (made by stirring all the ingredients listed in a small bowl).
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nestum® prawn fritters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!