Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus:
- Prepare Salad
- Get 10 baby tomatoes, halved
- Get 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- Make ready 3 cooked beetroot, sliced
- Take 2 scallions, chopped
- Prepare 1 carrot, grated
- Take 10 green olives
- Get 1 tsp olive oil
- Get 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Get To taste black pepper
- Prepare To taste black sesame seeds
- Get Quinoa & Asparagus
- Get 1/2 cup quinoa
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Take 1/2 red chilli, chopped
- Make ready 2 tsp olive oil (1 for quinoa / 1 for asparagus)
- Get 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Make ready To taste smoked paprika
- Take To taste black pepper
Instructions to make Monday Night Salad with Quinoa & Asparagus:
- Chop all vegetables for salad and set aside in a big bowl. Add oil, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Cook quinoa (we had leftovers from the night before). Fry up garlic, onions and chilli in oil. Add in quinoa and smoked paprika.
- Brush oil onto asparagus. Place into a very hot pan / griddle and cook until smoky. Add lemon juice on asparagus and quinoa.
You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food monday night salad with quinoa & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!