Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This broccoli and mushroom stir-fry is quick, easy, and healthy. Broccoli performs two important functions in vegan stir fry recipes. First of all, it takes up bulk.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms:
- Prepare 3 tbsp veg oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup honey
- Get 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Make ready Juice of 1/2 lime
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 350 g flank steak, cut into thin strips
- Make ready 2 heads broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled
- Get 12 large button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Make ready 1 medium onion, thickly sliced
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, chopped
Today we're making a super easy Keto stiry fry using them. It's going to be packed full of flavour and Beef and Broccoli is a classic combination. Throw in some mushrooms and you've got everything for the perfect Asian style stir fry. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce.
Instructions to make Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms:
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour.
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate.
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving.
Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant. This humble Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry makes the perfect quick and easy weeknight rice plate meal. With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice. This beef and broccoli stir-fry is the Thai version of a classic Chinese dish full of robust flavors that are easy to whip up anytime. Add broccoli and red pepper plus stir-fry sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!