Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, broccoli casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb broccoli
- Make ready 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- Get 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Prepare 1 stick salted butter cut in pieces
- Get 1 dash pepper
- Get 1/3 box Ritz crackers (one sleeve)
Steps to make Broccoli Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease 10 x 13 baking sheet
- Steam broccoli until crisp tender (7 mins) then transfer it to a bowl of ice water.
- Add the following ingredients in a sauce pan stirring constantly until melted and combined.
- Drain broccoli, spread in baking dish and cover with mixture from sauce pan. Sprinkle with crackers and bake for 30 minutes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!