Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chillie con pollo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. The Chili con Pollo recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. I would make this recipe again.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chillie con pollo using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chillie con Pollo:
- Take 500 g Chicken thigh fillets
- Make ready 1 tin tomato
- Prepare 1 large onion
- Prepare Chillie flakes
- Get Chillie sauce
- Prepare Ginger paste
- Take Tin chick peas (or any white beans)
- Make ready Basmati Rice
- Get Tomato puree
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Chillie con Pollo:
- Cut the chicken into chunks and brown in a big pot. You might need to add a bit of oil but usually the meat has enough fat not to need it.
- When browned put the meat to one side for later
- Chop the oinion nice and fine
- Brown the onions in the pan you just browned the chicken in then add the tomatoes.
- Add the chillie flakes, chillie sauce, ginger and tomato puree. You might also want to add a bit of liquid from the chick pea can.
- Bring to the boil then add the chick peas. Simmer for a further 30 to 40 minutes to merge all the flavours together
- Add the chicken and allow it to simmer while you cook the rice.
- I ONLY ever use Basmati rice. And I always buy Tilda or a branded rice. I don't think the Supermarket own brand stuff is as nice. Take 1 part rice and 2 parts water from a freshly boiled kettle
- Put the rice and hot water in a covered pan on a very low heat. Don't boil it. Just keep an eye on it and wait for the rice to absorb all the water
- By the time the rice is cooked the chicken will be cooked through and delicious. Serve together. Add a tortilla as well if you like
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except sour cream and salsa. I would make this recipe again. I enjoyed the recipe but it turned out more like a spaghetti sauce rather then chili. The Chili con Pollo recipe is very simple and easy to prepare. It is great when you are in a hurry and still want a delicious and healthy dinner. Chili con Pollo is basically a chicken, beans and chili stew. Learn how to cook great Chili con pollo recipe. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chili con pollo recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Chili con pollo recipe recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. This is a true chile con queso that can be eaten with tostadas or in a warm corn tortilla. This is not like the Americanized version of chili con queso that we have become used to that is a cheese dip, which I also love. This is the way my grandma used to make it. The great thing about this recipe is you can play with it and adjust it to your. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook green pepper, and onion, until softened. Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Crumble over bouillon cubes, and stir in wine; continue to cook for a few minutes. Learn how to cook great Pollo con chile rojo. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pollo con chile rojo recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Pollo con chile rojo recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chillie con pollo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!