Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, naked chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook naked chicken parmesan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Naked Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 2 pounds chicken breast
- Get 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Prepare 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Prepare 15 ounces tomato sauce
- Take 1 teaspoons thyme
- Get 1 teaspoons salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoons granulated onion powder
- Get 1 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
Steps to make Naked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat the oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cut the chicken lengthwise, kinda like butterflying the chicken breast.
- Brown the chicken add the seasonings. 4 minutes per side.
- Add tomato sauce and cheese. Put the Parmesan on first then cover the whole top of chicken with mozzarella. Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food naked chicken parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!